Association of Indian Laboratories
Welcome to the website of the Association of Indian Laboratories (AOIL). AOIL is a registered, non profit making body and aims to serve as a common platform for laboratories. These laboratories are being managed by all sectors of economy such as Public, Private and the Central and State Government Authorities. The objectives of AOIL is to become a truly representative association for accredited and non-accredited member laboratories.
These Laboratories are contributing in following ways by providing their services.
- Industry and Infra-structure sector
- Safeguarding interest of consumer
- In Protection and Monitoring of the health of Public through Medical Laboratories
- In generating relevant information on environmental safety, health & toxicity
- To assist the authority, by supporting criminal justice system related activities, as the forensic science laboratories, customs and excise laboratories etc.
AOIL has been accepted as a stakeholder member of ILAC (International Laboratory accreditation cooperation). AOIL promotes cooperative efforts to identify common problems faced by the member laboratories and arrive at the possible solutions and maintains close relationship with NABL (National accreditation board for testing and calibration laboratories) in India for common interests and shall provide consolidated feedback to accreditation & regulatory bodies in India.
The Association of Indian laboratories (AOIL) looks after the interests of the large number of laboratories in India. This includes Testing, Medical, GLP & Calibration Laboratories.
The Headquarters are in Gurugram, while the regional offices are in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Bengaluru. The AOIL publishes a quarterly newsletter besides organizing International and National Seminars, workshops ,and training program etc. for the benefit of its members.