Events and Seminars
- AGENDA FOR 4th CONGRESS 19TH APRIL 2021
- INVITATION_FOR 4TH CONGRESS SCHEDULED TO BE HELD ON 19TH APRIL 2021
- AOIL organized Lab Meet at Pune on 4th Jan.2020
- AOIL Participated in ADMET-2020 organized by the Indian NMI – NPL at Delhi in Jan.2020.
- 31st Governing Council Meeting held at Mumbai on 6th March 2020.
- AOIL Participated in Meeting with Ms. Preeti Sudan “Secretary” (Health and Family Welfare) in March 2020.
- AOIL Participated in Video Conference of Lab Expert by PMO Office in March-April 2020.
- 32nd Governing Council Meeting held Through Video Conference on 3rd June 2020.
- AOIL Organized Virtual Meeting on BIS-LRS2020 Through Video conference on 17th July 2020.
- 33rd Governing Council Meeting held Through Video Conference on 7th Nov.2020.
- AOIL Organized Virtual Lab Meet w.r.to NABL document 133 and 164 on 28th Nov.2020.
- AOIL is organizing Virtual Training Program in the month of Dec.2020 and Jan.2021.
1. Training Program : Two days course on : Control Chart – 19th June to 20th June 2019 at COIN Park, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurugram, Haryana (Registration Form)
2. Training Program : Two days Training Program on : Uncertainty of Measurement & Decision Rule as per ISO/IEC 17025 : 2017 – 21th June to 22nd June 2019 at COIN Park, Phase IV, Gurugram, Haryana (Registration Form)
3. Training Program : Four days Training Program on : ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 Version – 31st July to 3rd August 2019 at Perfact Researchers Pvt. Ltd., 506, 5th Floor, N.N Mall, Mangalam Palace, Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi (Registration Form)
4. Training Program : – 4 Days Training Program on ISO/IEC 17025:2017 & on Internal Audits – 14th to 17th March 2019 at COIN Park, Phase IV, Gurugram, Haryana
5. 3rd Congress of Indian Laboratories – Evaluation of risk & opportunities in laboratory operation and management – 19th April 2019 on Laboratory Day at Holiday Inn, Aerocity, New Delhi.
- 2nd Congress of Association of Indian Laboratories (AOIL) :- 19th April 2018 at The Ashok, New Delhi (Inaugration by Dr Harsha Vardhan, Hon’be Minister of Science and Technology, Minister of Environment Forests & Climate Change and Minister of Earth Sciences)
- National Vendor Development Programme Cum Industrial Exhibition 2018 Jointly Organised by AOIL and MSME for Testing, Calibration, Instrumentation and Allied Products :- 7th & 8th March 2018 at HSIIDC Complex, Manesar Gurugram
- Training Programme :-4 Day Training on ISO/ IEC 17025:2005 at New Delhi from 8th – 11th January 2018
- Training Programme :– 2 Days Awareness Training on ISO/ IEC 17025:2017 at New Delhi from 25th to 26th May 2018
- Training Programme :- 2 Days Transition Training on ISO/ IEC 17025:2017 at Thane, Maharashtra from 21th to 22th June 2018
- Training Programme :- 4 Days Training Program on ISO/ IEC 17025:2017 at Gurgaon, Haryana from 26th to 29th Nov 2018.
- Training Programme :- 2 Days Awareness Training on ISO/ IEC 17025:2017 at Chennai, Tamil Nadu 18th to 19th Dec 2018.